Saturday, January 30, 2010

Slight Change

Well I've been away for a while, I have my reasons I must say but I hope to be back now for a while. Not that it's new but I have been following both hockey and MMA with a fervor I haven't had for music much recently. Needless to say I just wanted to put up a post that for those of you who have HDNet will now be able to watch monthly "PPV's" of KOTC for free!!

I haven't seen a KOTC event in quite some time but being such a fan of the sport I am truly looking forward to seeing mixed martial artists prior to them entering the UFC or better yet the Japanese MMA organizations of Shooto, Sengoku and DREAM. The first event will include a few great fights of some fighters that had been in the UFC:

Rich Clementi vs. Anthony Lapsley, Travis Wiuff vs. Mike Kyle

Also on the card is the KOTC Heavyweight and Light-heavyweight champion Tony Lopez!

Also an FYI, albeit a bit late but Strikeforce Miami is tonight on Showtime!! I look forward to any chance I have to watch Nick Diaz fight!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home