Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Gratuitous mp3 Post

Okay in honor of my issue-laden computer I've decided to hook up everyone with some tunes. For the most part these are bands that have either just released EP's or have an album coming out in the near future. In any event, I know I'm definitely hoping to hear more! Check them out below:

This is Ivy League - I don't know how to explain it, but think new Beach Boys music with a NYC flair
The Richest Kids (highly recommended)
London Bridges (highly recommended)
Crown of Love (cover of Arcade Fire)



Saxon Shore - if you read this blog somewhat regularly, you know how much I love instrumentals and "post-rock", definitely in that genre (think Asobi Seksu)
Marked with the Knowledge

Sunny Day Sets Fire - I cannot wait for this album to drop, and I know I'm not the only one!
Brainless (highly recommended)

Ferns - For fans of lo-fi rock, picture the Moldy Peaches recording Death Cab
John the Barber (highly recommended)
Build You Down

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger crit1caL said...

Quality!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home