Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Holy Crap - MBV ATP Announcement


Damn, I just read this, so I'm sorry if it's a bit late in the day to get it out! Anyway the My Blood Valentine curated, NY-based, All Tomorrows Parties has just been announced. The 30+ bands include a TON of my personal favorites! The odd thing is that it's being held outside of Manhattan, near the site of the original Woodstock festival. The even odder thing is that the site is actually a country club, Kutshers Country Club! The dates for the festival are September 19-21, and tickets go on sale this Friday! And some of the bands are...

My Bloody Valentine
Mogwai
Built to Spill performing PERFECT FROM NOW ON IN!
Meat Puppets performing Meat Puppets II
Tortoise performing Millions Now Living Will Never Die
Thurston Moore performing PSYCHIC HEARTS
Shellac

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home