Friday, February 23, 2007

Woo-hoo! Beirut & Bowery Attempt #2!


Okay I just got home from work and turned on my reminders and saw joyous news in the upcoming shows section!!! Beirut is playing two shows at the Bowery Ballroom in May, and tickets were still available! I had tickets for his show at the BB back in November of last year and was mortified when I heard the shows were canceled!

So I just grabbed a couple, and wanted to get the word out for all of you! The two shows are listed below, along with links to buy the tickets!! (can you tell I'm excited!)

Sunday - May 6th - Tickets $16
Monday - May 7th - Tickets $16

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LambertSafra5555vph3ke said...

Domin8 MySpace with unique myspace flash animations. Check out www.domin8myspace.com

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home