Monday, February 19, 2007

New Susumu Yokota?


I just confirmed on Susumu Yokota's website that his follow-up to the 2006 album "Wonder Waltz" is estimated for arrival May of 2007. No firm release date, but as I get information regarding it I'll be sure to post it! The album has a working title of "LOVE or DIE", unfortunately no album art has surfaced that I have found.

I'm a huge fan of his, and count his album's "Grinning Cat" and "Symbol" as two of my all-time favorite electronica albums! If you haven't heard anything from him before, I can't recommend these albums, and everything else for that matter, highly enough.







Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I spoke to Yokota and he said that the new album will be in triple time with guest vocals and lots of guitar loops... sounds like a stunner to me!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home