Thursday, September 21, 2006

Extreme Beer Fest!

I can't even explain how much I am looking forward to this! Last year I was able to try a number of beers for the first time, that blew me away! Namely Pizza Port's Hop 15, and Founder's Devil Dancer (Triple IPA). Both of which were worth the price of admission alone!

Anyway, without further adeu the limited details I have so far:

Event Details:
BeerAdvocate's 4th Annual Extreme Beer Fest is on Sat, Feb 10, 2007. Try beers that push the envelope.

Brewer selection is by invite only.

Full details to follow. Tickets go on-sale in November of 2006.

3 Comments:

Blogger Micky67 said...

I used to work in a bar that sold 150 different beers from around the world

I think I tried every single one of them.

Special mention must be given too

Leffe Blonde (Belgium)
Sleemans Honey Brown (Canada)
Staropramen (Czech Republic)
Baltika (Russia)
Tusker (Kenya)

3:54 AM  
Blogger iworkatinitech said...

Yeah I've heard quite a bit about the Leffe Blonde, but still have yet to try it! I'm a HUGE fan of IPA's, and my favorite seasonals are coming out now, Pumpkin Ales! With Southampton Publick House's being my favorite thus far!

7:18 AM  
Blogger keep-it-like-a-secret said...

oh snit!!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home