Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sufjan Stevens Fall Tour

I have to say the blasphemous, that I did not really get into Sufjan's "Illinois" album, nor did I think he put on that great of a show. Let me explain...having seen him on his previous "Welcome to Michigan" tour I saw the whole band uniform, cheering thing done, so that whole part of the show lost its originality on me. Secondly I thought the music itself was a slight step backwards the second time around, not to mention he hardly played anything from any of the old albums on the newer tour. Regardless I still plan to make an attempt to see if it was just a bad show or if that one particular album didn't catch my fancy. So here's Sufjan's new tour itinerary for this fall, which he will be playing with My Brightest Diamond:

09/11 - Nashville, TN – Ryman

09/15 - Austin, TX - Paramount Theater

09/16 - Austin, TX - Paramount Theater

09/19 - New Orleans, LA - House of Blues

09/20 - Atlanta, GA - Fox Theater (PASTE Fest)

09/21 - Chapel Hill, NC - Memorial Hall

09/23 - Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Theater

09/24 - St. Louis, MO - The Pageant

09/25 - Milwaukee, WI - Pabst Theater

09/26 - Chicago, IL - The Riviera

09/28 - Philadelphia, PA - The Towers

09/29 - New York, NY - Town Hall

09/30 - New York, NY - Town Hall

10/09 - Los Angeles, CA - The Wiltern

10/11 - San Francisco, CA - Zellerbach Hall

10/13 - Portland, OR - Crystal Ballroom

10/14 - Vancouver, BC - St. Andrews Cathedral

10/15 - Seattle, WA – Paramount

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home