Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Morning Jacket - Tours w/ PJ (No NYC)


Seems like I haven't posted in years, sorry about that! Anyway I am a card carrying member of the Ten Club (Pearl Jam's fan club) but decided against buying tickets for their upcoming tour [still don't know why]. I think mostly because I was holding out for the pending Radiohead tour, which I missed out of the pre-sale because of a computer glitch. Anyway I had heard that My Morning Jacket was opening, and it was like a dagger through the heart! I would've loved to have seen them, much less to open for PJ! Anyway, what's done is done. Here's the tour itinerary:

My Morning Jacket Tour Dates:
05/09 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre*
05/10 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre*
05/12 - Albany, NY - Pepsi Arena *
05/13 - Hartford, CT - New England Dodge Music Center*
05/16 - Chicago, IL - United Center *
05/17 – Chicago, IL – United Center*
05/19 - Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena*
05/20 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena*
05/22 - Auburn Hills, MI - Palace Of Auburn Hills*
05/24 - Boston, MA - TD Banknorth Garden *
05/25 – Boston, MA – TD Banknorth Garden*
05/27 - Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center At The Waterfront *
05/28 – Camden, NJ – Tweeter Center At The Waterfront*
05/30 - Washington, D.C. - Verizon Center *
06/01 - East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena*
06/03 - East Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena *
06/18 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Music And Arts Feastival**
06/21 – Boston, MA – Symphony Hall***
06/22 – Boston, MA – Symphony Hall***
06/30 – Quincy, CA – Plumas County Fairgrounds****
07/01 – Quincy, CA – Plumas County Fairgrounds****
*With Pearl Jam
**With Beck, the Flaming Lips, Radiohead, Ben Harper
***With the Boston Pops
****High Sierra Music Feastival featuring Son Volt, Bela Fleck And The Flecktones, Nickel Creek

2 Comments:

Blogger keep-it-like-a-secret said...

I'm not sure you are missing much... have you heard the new album? I'll have to give it a few more listens before I pass too much judgement, but so far it is pretty mediocre.

9:33 PM  
Blogger iworkatinitech said...

Yeah I'm not liking the first few songs I've heard thus far...but having sat through the Fastbacks as an opener, missing MMJ really stings!

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home