Saturday, May 27, 2006

Finally...


So I just checked out Snowden's website and got the confirmation I had been waiting for since I first heard Victim's Card. Anyway, their debut album is due to drop on August 22nd, and is titled "Anti-Anti", which I have heard and can sincerly inform you is an amazing song! So be on the lookout, insound does not yet have the album, but I'll keep you posted as information comes up. The band also plans to tour the US this summer in support of the album, but no dates have been confirmed yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger sakura56 said...

Oh! Nice pics.
I like this pics.
thank you.

10:32 AM  
Blogger iworkatinitech said...

No problem, thanks for the kind words! Check them out they're amazing!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home