Friday, May 05, 2006

Elliott Smith


I've been listening to a LOT of Elliott Smith recently, it's amazing how talented he was! It's upsetting when you see someone that talented taken away so soon, and for his work to be relatively overlooked! Regardless, I had been enjoying my favorite album of his "Either/Or" and the posthumous "From A Basement On A Hill", and it just sends chills hearing his voice. So I figured I'd pass it along to all of you. Here's a really early acoustic show from 1995, from archive.org [warning these are FLAC files, and therefore are HUGE]:

Elliott Smith
September 17th, 1994
Venue: Umbra Penumbra - Portland, OR
some song
alphabet town
unknown
no name #4
big decision
condor avenue
no name #1
no confidence man
unknown
not half right

P.S. - If you don't have anything of his, I can't recommend buying them highly enough!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home