Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Upcoming Releases of Personal Interest

While reading through some music publications (Filter Magazine) I noticed a number of very interesting albums coming out in the upcoming weeks that I am eagerly anticipating. Below is my personal future music shopping list:

5/9 - Islands - "Return to Sea"
5/16 - Forward Russia - "Give Me a Wall"
5/16 - Grandaddy - "Just Like the Fambly Cat"
5/16 - Raconteurs - "Broken Boy Soldiers" [Loved what I've heard thus far]
5/16 - Zero 7 - "Garden"
5/23 - The Futureheads - "News and Tributes"
5/30 - M's - "Future Woman"
5/30 - Sebadoh - "TBD"
5/30 - Spiritualized - "TBD"

In honor of these great upcoming albums (with no relevant segue) here's an amazing early Soul Coughing show from archive.org:
Soul Coughing - 8/10/94 - Wetlands Preserve - NYC, NY
Source: SBD
Format: SHN (requires a decompression tool similar to mkwACT) WARNING these files are very large, and therefore require lengthy download times.

01. Blueeyed Devil

02. Casiotone Nation
03. Moon Sammy
04. Laugh On Fat Boy
05. How Many Cans
06. Is Chicago, Is Not Chicago
07. Sugar Free Jazz
08. Uh, Zoom Zip
09. Screenwriters Blues
10. Blues To Beelzebub
11. Blow My Only
12. Mr. Bitterness
13. Down To This
14. I'm Living On Babyfood
15. City Of Motors

2 Comments:

Blogger keep-it-like-a-secret said...

Raconteur's is album is awesome, did I email you the dl link? let me know and I'll send it out to you...

10:33 PM  
Blogger iworkatinitech said...

Yeah, you sent it! I think they might actually be a bit deeper than the 'Stripes.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home