Thursday, April 27, 2006

Alice in Chains (redux) at the Bowery

Bowery Ballroom, NYC
Tuesday May 23rd - 8:00PM
Alice in Chains
Ticket Price not listed
Tickets go on sale Wed. May 10th at Noon (apparently you need a password to get in too!)

I'm not so sure I really appreciate this one, a reformed Alice in Chains! I love Alice in Chains and as far as I am concerned the band ceased to exist when the lead singer and partial song/lyric writer passed away in 2002! I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy the other guys in the band are still out and about but to have someone else try to stand in for Layne f'in Staley? I'm sorry but IMHO I don't see how anyone could do justice for him! Regardless it appears that the band is going to be on a mini club tour in some select cities. The only way I see to get tickets is by going to the Alice in Chains website, tickets section, here. Here's the itinerary:

San Diego, CA - May 19th
Tickets on sale April 26th at 11AM PST

Chicago, IL - May 21st
Tickets on sale
April 26th at 10AM CST

Boston, MA - May 22nd
[Sold Out]

Los Angeles, CA - May 18th
Tickets on sale May 2nd at 11AM PST

New York City, NY - May 23rd
Tickets on sale May 3rd at 11AM EST

1 Comments:

Blogger The Frenchman said...

Hello mates! Just wanted to inform you about mu humble blog where i write about swedish music. Hope you’ll enjoy it!

PS: I update the site daily and I write about all kinds of music.

its: http://childmanvsladyboy.blogspot.com/

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home