Monday, March 06, 2006

Mogwai Show Tonight




Thank God the wait is over! Tonight I'm going to see Mogwai play at the Avalon in NYC! I've been checking the unofficial website and it looks as though the band is changing the setlists quite regularly! Plus recently there was a post on the brightlight messageboard that talked about the band making some of their somewhat infamous homemade t-shirts on a limited run basis! We'll see! I'm hoping to take some pictures and post them tomorrow!

On a side note, if anyone can help me out with finding a server to upload files to I would really appreciate it...I have a bunch of shows I was hoping to post from various bands, but so far I haven't been able to find anywhere to upload.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home